Thursday, September 12, 2013

 Recently I have been experiencing Deja Vu. I'm fascinated by what it is so I have been researching and I looked on this website and it told me Deja Vu is when you feel like you are experiencing the same thing twice. Whether what you are doing has happened or not. It's interesting to me because I know other people have experienced the same thing also. Another thing that caught my attention is reverse Deja Vu it's not really reverse but that's the way it is explained. The word for reverse Deja Vu is called Jamais Vu. I can't really explain how it works but here is a link that helped me understand it better ‎

1 comment:

  1. Nice job. Next time add some more information about the research you did (what did you find out) as well as some sort of visual or video or something.

    ReplyDelete