Monday, November 4, 2013

Ok, so I laugh at almost everything. Especially when I'm supposed to be serious. Why do i laugh at everything? Well i looked it up. And it says some people have nervous laughter. I don't think it was really for me. But since i read about it i decided to write about it. When i laugh I day dream in silence. Then i think of funny things. When people talk to me especially my parents. I look in there face and start thinking of different things and start to laugh. But i personally don't think i am a nervous laughter. 
Nervous laughter is when some people laugh at everything even when they don't mean to. For example people laugh when they are nervous about a situation. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nervous_laughter
Usually i wouldn't use wikipedia as a resource to look things up. But there wasn't any web sites that really sounded accurate and gave me enough information to learn about. Nervous laughter.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you are just laughing because you think life is pretty funny. It is. I agree. Watch out for conventions of spelling and grammar in your posts. Nice photo, by the way.

    ReplyDelete