Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Quite often people ask me what do I want to be when I grow up. And really I can never give them a straight answer. I live life by the moment. Which can sometimes be a bad thing. Sometimes I think I could be a photographer. I love to take pictures. I also love to write story's. Coming up with a story then sharing them. I thought I was good at writing until I was in my freshman English class haha. The question I'm asking for today is. How many people in the world actually persue their dreams? In kindergarten you hear kids say "I want to be a astronaut...doctor...veterinarian... etc." I couldn't find very much information about it. But what I did find was. Why people DON'T reach their goals/dreams. http://www.mentaledgetrading.com/articles/reasons-people-fail.php

And I feel this article is accurate. People just need to try hard enough. You can't expect to put lazy

Effort in something and expect a hard working result. In the end it will all be worth it. So if you want

to do something in life. Go do it! Nobody is stopping you. Except yourself.

1 comment:

  1. When I was really little, I wanted to be a snowman. I'm still working towards that. I like seasonal work, I guess.

    ReplyDelete